Wednesday, October 16, 2013

It is started!

Well, lucky for me, doing my Project Life pages is easier than blogging.

After my last post, I really did go pick up the pictures and I really did get these layouts done that very same night!  The hardest part was getting my pictures printed!  Seriously.  I need to stay on top of that.

Here they are.
                                   

 
Cards for this layout are from the Cinnamon Kit.  "The Hall Family" was created using two sets of Close To My Heart stamps in brown ink and sticker letters from Creative Memories.  


 
Cards for this layout came from Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Mini Kit.  "Picture Perfect" is stamped with a CTMH stamp in black.  The sticker letters are from Creative Memories.


The upper left title card on this layout came from the Amber Core Kit.  The other two cards came from Amy Tangerine Cut and Paste Mini kit.  The "You Are Here" stamp is from the August Studio Calico Project Life kit and is stamped in brown.

Wish me luck!  I'm off to do more layouts!  Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment