Sunday, May 3, 2015

Anna Griffin cards for May

It has been a busy weekend here with pockets of peace.  I delighted in sitting in my sunlit craft room and making some cards I need for the month of May.

But first -

In April my in-laws celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary!  This is the card I made for that.
All elements came from Anna Griffin Garden Window card kit.  Green paper embossed with AG Rosette Cluster folder.


I already showed you the Mother's Day card I made for my mother-in-law but here is the card I've just made for my mom.  
It comes from the Pretting Paintings card kit mostly.  Added touches are a piece of CTMH buttercup cardstock embossed with AG Camilla Lace folder.  The butterfly was cut with AG Butterfly die out of Stampin' Up Old Olive cardstock.

Later this month, my brother and his wife are celebrating an anniversary so I made this card for them.
This card mostly comes from the Garden Window card kit.  The background was embossed with AG Fleur Rouge embossing folder and enhanced with a Galaxy Gold Dew Drop ink pad by Tsukineko.  The bottom gold swirl was die cut from a gold scrap using an AG die from her Lace Trimmings collection.  The butterfly was cut from white DCWV glitter paper using a die from AG Butterfly collection.

Because I like to have some birthday cards on hand, I made 2 each of the next two cards.  

Basic elements are from Garden Window card kit.  Gold back ground die is cut from gold DCWV glitter paper using AG Flourish Emblem.  Purple background layer is cut from DCWV glimmer paper and embossed with AG Dancing Bows folder.  The butterfly is die cut using AG Butterfly from a piece of paper included in the kit.

Everything was from the Garden Window card kit but the pink layer is embossed using AG Blooming Damask folder. 






No comments:

Post a Comment